Congress Consultants B.V. is an international Professional Congress Organiser (PCO)Congress Consultants provides the full range of services necessary to make every meeting, event or congress an outstanding success. Congress Consultants mainly organises urology related, scientific meetings and congresses for the European Association of Urology (www.uroweb.org). Within Congress Consultants there are several project teams, each team consists of a Project Manager and 2 or 3 Project Assistants.
For the support of all of her projects / project teams Congress Consultants B.V. is in search for an enthusiastic and flexible
Registrations & Abstracts Assistant / Assistent
28-36 hrs a week
The Registrations & Abstracts Assistant (RAA) supports all the projects by handling the registrations and abstracts of congresses and meetings. The RAA’s main responsibility is the handling the registration of delegates, exhibitors, groups and other participants and abstract submissions of congresses. Secondly the RAA will support the projects in general where needed (e.g. by inviting speakers for scientific programmes or handling logistic aspects). The RAA reports to the CPM in charge of the project and overall to the CM.
A RAA supports all meetings and congresses when necessary also onsite.
Preparations prior to event:
· Registration handling
° Processing (sending out invoices and confirmation letters) of online registrations in Helium
° Collecting proof of status
· Abstract handling
° Process the online abstract submissions in the congress management system: Helium
° Looking after the abstract review process
° Handle all publications and proceedings regarding the abstracts and scientific programme
· Scientific programme handling
° Inviting speakers
° Communicate with speakers about their participation and presentations
° Collecting Conflict of interest forms
At the event during operation:
· Handling registrations in registration area
· Support hostesses in the registration area
· Support Speaker Service Centre
· Overall support
· MBO level of education in for example an administrative direction
· 2-5 Years of experience in a similar position
· Support experience in congress organizing activities and registrations desired but not required
· Experience in successfully creating and/or modifying administrative processes
· Sound knowledge of client relations management software
· Excellent writing and speaking skills in English and Dutch
· Other essential skills/competences are Accuracy, Planning ability, Sense of duty, Quality-oriented, Cooperation, Customer-oriented, Listening skills, Service-Oriented and Stress proof
· Willing to travel (a few days up to 1,5 week) several times a year
Terms of employment
Within the organization a fulltime employment contract contains a 40-hour work week. This position is for 28-36 hours a week. Attractive salary package (€ 2.000,- up to € 2.824,- a month gross on a fulltime basis depending on experience) including an 80% employer pension contribution, collective insurance and a very interesting position in an informal and international working environment.
How to apply
Please contact Ms. Patricia de Bont, Congress Manager, for more information at 026 3890680.
You can send your application letter and cv to hrm(at)uroweb.org attn. Ms S. Gerritsen, Manager HR, best before 13 October 2014.An assessment (case) can be part of the selection procedure.
Responses of employment agencies upon this ad will not be appreciated.