This online course helps urologists to customize their approach to an individual BPE/LUTS patient. It covers the epidemiology of BPH, BPE and LUTS and looks at BPH as a progressive disease associated with ageing.
Professor Mark Emberton (University College, London, UK) critically evaluates the risk factors and the determinants of progression and presents a risk profile orientated approach to treatment. He also critically discusses the current guidelines, which provide guidance on how best to risk-stratify patients and also how best to treat them.
- Gain knowledge on how to take a personalised approach to risk profile oriented treatment to BPE/LUTS management
- Develop skills in treating every patient in a personal way
- Get more insight in the current guidelines providing guidance in the treatment of risk-stratify patients
- Earn CME accreditation
- Module 1: Epidemiology of BPH/BPE/LUTS
- Module 2: BPE/LUTS can be a progressive disease
- Module 3: Risk factors for BPE/LUTS progression
- Module 4: Treatment of BPE/LUTS
- Publication date: March 2015
- Available languages: English, Spanish
- Duration: Approx. 90 minutes
- Topic: BPH, BPE and LUTS
- CME: 1 European CME credit(ECMEC)