This course gives an update in the field of bladder cancer, has a practical approach and will provide applicable recommendations from Europe’s top experts. This third ESUN Course will take place in Amsterdam, 27-28 October 2017.
The course is fully booked. Application was closed on 30 June 2017.
Are you looking for an update in the field of bladder cancer, more in particular non-muscle invasive bladder cancer? Do you appreciate state-of-the-art lectures and applicable recommendations from Europe’s top experts? Are you an experienced practising nurse specialist who treats bladder cancer patients and teaches other health care professionals to treat them? If so, you will most certainly want to join us at the 3rd ESUN Course in Amsterdam 27-28 October 2017.
This course combines all the best features of an educational event – interaction, group work, latest updates and established evidence-based recommendations. We have invited renowned experts in the field, from a theoretical and practical point of view, who will train you with the purpose to help you spread the latest insights in the field.
Application was closed on 30 June 2017.
The number of participants is limited to 50, therefore the best candidates will be selected by means of an online application form reviewed by the organising committee. Selection by the organising committee took place in July 2017, is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Please find the final programme here
Aims and objectives
Upon completion of this course, the participants will be able to:
- Describe the pathology of bladder cancer
- Know about non-surgical treatment options
- Describe safety issues when handling intravesical instillations
- Know factors influencing patients’ health-related quality of life when having intravesical instillations
- Be able to practise clinical health promotion on preventable life-style factors related to bladder cancer
Registration fee for the full course is €100 (excl. VAT) for EAUN members and €130 (excl. VAT) for non-EAUN members.
The EAUN covers your hotel arrangement for one night and reimburses your flight or train ticket.
The course is accredited with 8 points by the Accreditatiebureau Verpleegkundig Specialisten Register (Accrediting agency of the Specialist Nurses Register in The Netherlands) and the Accreditatiebureau Kwaliteitsregister V&V en Register Zorgprofessionals (also in the Netherlands).
How to apply
Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before 26 June 2017 to receive an application form.
- Fill out the application form carefully and complete.
- The application deadline is 30 June 2017.
- We have 50 places available and trust we will be able to accept all applicants with appropriate experience, work environment and/or educational background.
- You will be informed if your application was successful in August 2017.
For more information please send an e-mail to email@example.com
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Willem De Blok (NL), Bente Thoft Jensen (DK), Susanne Vahr (DK)
The Organising Committee
This course is supported with an educational grant from Medac and Bristol-Myers Squibb