- The EAUN is a European organisation with over 2,500 members from all over the world. To be able to share knowledge with this group e-learning is a perfect tool: you don’t need to travel and you can take the course when it suits you. The development of these courses however is a long and costly process. With the support of the EAU and companies in the field, the EAUN will continue to develop e-learning.
Registration & fee
- e-Courses are only accessible for EAUN members with a current membership and free of charge.
- The e-courses are posted on the Educational Platform.
- EAUN members can request an account and link to the Educational Platform for all e-courses here
- To receive a certificate with accreditation points the post-test of the course has to be completed successfully.
- EAUNwebinar e-courses are accredited within the EU-ACME/CNE programme for a maximum of 1.0 CNE credit (1.0 hour) by the EUAB-CNE (European Urology Accreditation Board – Continuing Nursing Education.
- For questions about the e-courses please contact email@example.com
- For questions about your membership status please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For technical questions please contact email@example.com
EAUNwebinar: The ins and outs of indwelling catheterisation and patient assessment for pelvic floor rehabilitation
By the EAUN Special Interest Group on Continence – EU*ACNE accredited
EAUNwebinar: “The effects of androgen deprivation therapy (ADT), the role of nurses and exercise in prostate cancer patient care” e-course
By the EAUN Special Interest Group on Prostate Cancer – EU*ACNE accredited
Preventing Catheter-associated Urinary Tract Infections e-course
By Dinah Gould – RCN accredited
Nephrostomy Pigtail Catheter e-course
By Aalborg University Hospital, Denmark