Please note that
- These courses are only available for free for current EAUN members. If you are, fill in the form below.
- We will check your membership status and send you the account details. This may take a few days to max. 1 week.
- With this account you can subscribe to all EAUN e-courses and EAUN webinar e-courses.
Step 1. Fill out the registration form to apply for an account
Step 2. Follow these steps to subscribe to the EAUN e-course catalogue:
- Go to educationonline.uroweb.org, and log in with your username and password.
- Open the menu with the button on the top left, go to Course Catalogue.
- Under the catalogue EAUN e-courses you will find all available courses.
- Click ‘Enroll’, and then click ‘Subscribe’ on the course detail page.
- You are enrolled.
- Open the menu and go to ‘My courses’. You will find all e-courses you subscribed to there.